Hello faith family! Sunday, August 8, 2021 is the Eleventh Sunday after Pentecost. Here is Sunday worship service information:
- 8:00 a.m. – Holy Eucharist, Rite I spoken, in-person with precautions and online on our YouTube channel (8:00 booklet)
- 9:30 a.m. – Holy Eucharist, Rite II with music, in-person with precautions and online on our YouTube channel (9:30 booklet)
We welcome a special guest preacher this week- it’s a young familiar face! You won’t want to miss it.
Services will also be open to in-person worship with precautions. However, please do not feel pressure to return until you are ready; all services are available on our YouTube channel. Please do not hesitate to contact the office or Fr. Howie with any questions or concerns about these options.
Other worship this week:
- Sundays from 10:30-11 a.m., Communion at the Curb will be offered for those who have not received the Sacrament in-person during the service. You do not need to sign up for this. ALL are WELCOME!
- Wednesday at noon: Intercessory Prayer with Holy Communion, live on our YouTube channel and in-person with precautions. Here is the accompanying booklet.
- Thursdays at 7 p.m.: Compline Evening Prayer with Deacon Cecily, live via Zoom. Here is the accompanying booklet.
The new Forward Day by Day booklets are available. Please feel free to stop into the lobby for a copy, or let me know if you’d like one mailed out to you! There are plenty in both large and small print.
In this strange pandemic time, the church is aware that some of its members are struggling to make ends meet. If you are in this situation, please let the clergy know of your needs, pray for the church, and feel no guilt about your giving. But if you are able to give, options for giving include mailing a check to your church or online giving. See our Giving information.
To see all events or news, visit our website, check FaceBook, or check out the posted events on the board next to the name tag station. Recent Newsletters, Sermons, or Announcements are also available.
Regardless of whether we are together in-person or virtually, we are connected by the Holy Spirit: Always together; never apart…maybe in distance, but never in heart.
I look forward to worshiping together on Sunday!
Cana Hartman, Parish Administrator
StThomassOffice@googlegroups.com or (302) 368-4644